Re: Bit-wise operations?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10663] Re: Bit-wise operations?
- From: Daniel Lichtblau <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 04:24:02 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Stonewall Ballard wrote: > > I'm surprised that the basic bit-wise operations (xor, and, or, not, > shift, rotate, etc.) are not defined in Mathematica. > > It's fairly straightforward to build the set using IntegerDigits[num, 2, > wordLength], and wrapping Mod[mumble,2] around the results, but I'm > wondering whether I just missed them somewhere. > > Before I spend the time to build this package, does it exist already? > > Thanks. > > - Stoney > > -- > Stonewall Ballard StoneSoft, Inc. > email@example.com http://www.stonesoft.com/ Remove ".nospam" > before replying They are not there at present. Most of these are implemented in our development version and hence should appear in a future release. Daniel Lichtblau Wolfram Research