Re: Bit-wise operations?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg10663] Re: Bit-wise operations?
- From: Daniel Lichtblau <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 04:24:02 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Stonewall Ballard wrote:
> I'm surprised that the basic bit-wise operations (xor, and, or, not,
> shift, rotate, etc.) are not defined in Mathematica.
> It's fairly straightforward to build the set using IntegerDigits[num, 2,
> wordLength], and wrapping Mod[mumble,2] around the results, but I'm
> wondering whether I just missed them somewhere.
> Before I spend the time to build this package, does it exist already?
> - Stoney
> Stonewall Ballard StoneSoft, Inc.
> email@example.com http://www.stonesoft.com/ Remove ".nospam"
> before replying
They are not there at present. Most of these are implemented in our
development version and hence should appear in a future release.
Prev by Date:
Saving animation frames
Next by Date:
Re: JordanDecomposition trouble
Prev by thread:
Next by thread:
How do I tranfer graphics file via Mathlink