Re: Is there a 3.01 student version?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [mg10687] Re: Is there a 3.01 student version?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Soupboy1)
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 04:24:24 -0500
- Organization: AOL http://www.aol.com
- References: <email@example.com>
>Hello. I have had student version of 3.01 for a few months >now (Win95). I bought 3.00, but the program was always >crashing my computer. So, I returned the program. >Version 3.01 seems to be much more reliable, although >not totally reliable. The fact that this version runs at >all is the big advantage for me. What are the differences between the student versions, the teacher versions, and the full versions of Mathematica? For some reason, I can never access the Wolfram website (it just says "... contacted, waiting for reply.").