Re: Re: MathLive Professional and Mathematica3.01

This is all very well, except that Milo Hedge have no responded to my
e-mail, so far anyway. (I am a registered user). I wonder if anybody
knows how to fix the MathLive.m package by onself. It shouln't be too
difficult, since it basically seems to work (modulo the  error