Contour plot of irregularly spaced data

        Dear Mathematica users,

        How can I make a contour plot of irregularly spaced data ?

        Namely, I read a file containing 3 columns
       x1  y1  z1
       x2  y2  z2
       xn  yn  zn

        And I want to make a contour plot of the zi, located at
        coordinates (xi,yi) in the plane...

        Thanks a lot for your help

Serge
~

--
  | Serge Crouzy                               |