- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13066] Int.
- From: phpcp at csv.warwick.ac.uk
- Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 16:45:06 -0400
- Organization: University of Warwick, UK
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a function (Module) for integration using runge-kutta-fehlberg
algorithm. It seems to run very (very, very) slow. How can I make it
faster. What operations take the longest in Mathematica?
Prev by Date:
logical inconsistency in Union
Next by Date:
programming in Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Re: logical inconsistency in Union
Next by thread:
- Re: Int.
- From: Sean Ross <email@example.com>