Re: Mathematica books

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg13041] Re: Mathematica books
  • From: phbrf at (Peter Breitfeld)
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 16:44:47 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Anil Trivedi <trivedi at> schrieb/wrote:
: I would be grateful for pointers to mathematica books which start out
: with basics but move on to "advanced" material  quite fast. :) [I am
: new to mathematica and have been  disappointed with the books I have

I like the book

   "Mathematica for Scientist and Engeneers" by Thomas B. Bahder
   (Addison Wesley)

very much.

es gruesst

  P e t e r  B r e i t f e l d                    eMail:
phbrf at
  Kreuzgasse 4, 88348 Saulgau, Germany            PGP public key