to skip some data from input file

     I am reading x1, x2, rho values from a file and computing bivariate

     normal CDFs. However, Mathematica seems to get stuck/crashes while
     computing CDF's for certain input values. I'm trying to figure out
how
     to make it skip those particular inputs and carry on with the rest
of
     the table. I would appreciate your help. Thanks.