Re: can notebooks be activated on a web server?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13179] Re: can notebooks be activated on a web server?
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 07:42:27 -0400
- Organization: University of Western Australia
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Ionel Simionescu wrote: > Suppose Wolfram Inc. offers such a service by a (cluster of) servers; > these will revolutionarize the publishing tech in the sense that will > (fully) expose the power of a notebook to the Internet (audience), and > still preserves the proprietary code and the engine protected on the > server side. > > Q1: any project already going for this idea? I think you will find MathScript <http://www.mathscript.com/> does what you want. Cheers, Paul ____________________________________________________________________ Paul Abbott Phone: +61-8-9380-2734 Department of Physics Fax: +61-8-9380-1014 The University of Western Australia Nedlands WA 6907 mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au AUSTRALIA http://www.pd.uwa.edu.au/~paul God IS a weakly left-handed dice player ____________________________________________________________________