Win95 to Win98 issues

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13150] Win95 to Win98 issues
  • From: "Barthelet, Luc" <lucb at ea.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 07:42:02 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Since I moved to Win98, I am having problems on 3 different PCs where
Mathematica
looses the clip region of the window and nothing get ever drawn again in
the notebook window. The work around is to close the notebook and
reopen it again.
It happens also in dialogs.
So if you are using Mathematica a lot, you might want to wait until this
issue is understood or solved before upgrading from Win95 to Win98.

Luc Barthelet
GM at day, Mayor at night
http://www.simcity.com