Re: How to see a scanned photo whith Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13146] Re: How to see a scanned photo whith Mathematica
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 07:41:58 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 7 Jul 1998, KATEB Dalila wrote: > I want to work with numerised images in Mathematica, but I don't know > what to call it. > Is there exists books on it ? There are some pointers on the Technical Support FAQ pages. See URL: http://www.wolfram.com/support/Graphics/Contour.Density/ImageDataImport.html -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.