How to see a scanned photo whith Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13118] How to see a scanned photo whith Mathematica
- From: kateb at hp1.esiea.fr (KATEB Dalila)
- Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 03:44:21 -0400
- Organization: The Math Forum
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to work whith numerised images in Mathematica, but I don't know
whow to call it.
Is there exists books on it ?
Prev by Date:
3D table plot Pbs
Next by Date:
Re: Random[Real]: How good is it? Is it better/worse than Park-Miller, etc?
Previous by thread:
Re: 3D table plot Pbs
Next by thread:
Re: How to see a scanned photo whith Mathematica