Is UNDO that limited in Mathematica3.0/Win95?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13304] Is UNDO that limited in Mathematica3.0/Win95?
- From: "L. Dwynn Lafleur" <lafleur at usl.edu>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 03:19:05 -0400
- Organization: University of Southwestern Louisiana
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Being a bit sloppy (or weary) on occasions, I often find myself using the menu selection "Edit|Undo" to recover from accidental editing errors when typing text into either input cells or text cells. However, it seems the Edit|Undo selection is not applicable to editing involving an entire cell. For example, if I accidentally delete a cell from the notebook by highlighting its bracket, then pressing the delete key, it seems to be gone forever. Am I correct, or have I messed something? Is there any way to recover a deleted cell? -- =========================================== L. Dwynn Lafleur Professor of Physics The University of Southwestern Louisiana Lafayette, Louisiana (USA) lafleur at usl.edu ===========================================