Is UNDO that limited in Mathematica3.0/Win95?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13304] Is UNDO that limited in Mathematica3.0/Win95?
- From: "L. Dwynn Lafleur" <lafleur at usl.edu>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 03:19:05 -0400
- Organization: University of Southwestern Louisiana
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Being a bit sloppy (or weary) on occasions, I often find myself using
the menu selection "Edit|Undo" to recover from accidental editing
errors when typing text into either input cells or text cells.
However, it seems the Edit|Undo selection is not applicable to editing
involving an entire cell. For example, if I accidentally delete a cell
from the notebook by highlighting its bracket, then pressing the delete
key, it seems to be gone forever.
Am I correct, or have I messed something? Is there any way to recover a
=========================================== L. Dwynn Lafleur
Professor of Physics
The University of Southwestern Louisiana Lafayette, Louisiana (USA)
lafleur at usl.edu
Prev by Date:
Re: 3DGraphics color problem
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Very strange Bug !?
Previous by thread:
Re: keys in a hash table (aka, all assigned indices in an array): awful hack
Next by thread:
RE: Is UNDO that limited in Mathematica3.0/Win95?