RE: Is UNDO that limited in Mathematica3.0/Win95?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13356] RE: [mg13304] Is UNDO that limited in Mathematica3.0/Win95?
  • From: "Barthelet, Luc" <lucb at ea.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 02:50:10 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Yes you are right. and it is a pain. I wish Wolfram would add a text
"trash" where all deleted text of a session would accumulate. There
could be some option like only keeping text from input cells text
cells, but not output cells. This would have saved me quite a few hours
over the years. It became a bigger pain since I work a lot on a laptop
where the delete key is not far from the backspace key.

Luc
General Manager Maxis
GM at day, Mayor at Night.
http://www.simcity.com