terminology

I am trying to locate links on the web dealing with very large and/or
precise numbers.  I.e., numbers like 3450983412568959043545945, or
23433.594589345098340214234.
I have developed some fast (?) algorithms for basic decimal arithmetic
(add/sub/mult/divide) on this type of number.  I would like to compare
my approach to what's already out there.

Thanks.
Doug Edmunds