The "Users" directory under NT

Hi,

I noticed that Mathematica 3.0 made a directory named "Users" under
Windows NT. I suppose it is used to store configuration stuffs for
different users. However, I already have directories for user-specific
information, so I wonder if there's a way to change the default
location of these configuration files? I checked the preference, but
can't find an option for it. Could someone help me on this? Thanks.

Jim