Re: Up N' Down values.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13380] Re: [mg13240] Up N' Down values.
  • From: "Carl K.Woll" <carlw at fermi.phys.washington.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 02:50:45 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Gadi,

You ask a couple of questions about the Utilities`Notation` package.
First, make sure you have the latest one, the one with Symbolize on the
menu. If you don't, download it from

http://wolfram.com/~jasonh/Notation.html

The documentation for this package can be found by going to the help,
and looking up

Getting Started/Demos | Demos | Notebook Demos | Notation Maker

In this notebook under the introduction, you will find a link to the
full documentation. This should give you a lot more information. As far
as symbolizing d_1 through d_100, just add a blank to your d_n (i.e.,
something like d_n_ where the first _ means subscript and the second _
is the blank). It's a little difficult to write down exactly what you
should type, but I hope you get the idea.

Good luck!

Carl Woll
Dept of Physics
U of Washington