Graphics: How to Fix Frame Size ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13300] Graphics: How to Fix Frame Size ?
- From: Thomas Bohl <Thomas.Bohl at cern.ch>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 03:18:55 -0400
- Organization: CERN. European Lab. for Particle Physics
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Using Mathematica, the actual horizontal frame size (of plots with Frame->True) depends on the size of the vertical frame labels. This makes it difficult to compare different plots, which do not have (for example) the same range of numbers on the vertical axis, because the widths of the frames are not equal (whereas the size of the complete image might be equal). Also, using GraphicsArray, the frames will not be aligned, when the vertical axis labels are not of equal size, for example, due to different ranges (one digit compared to two digits, etc). Is there (an easy ?) way to fix the frame size, such that it can be made equal for several plots? Thanks for any help. Thomas.