Re: Is this a bug?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13386] Re: Is this a bug?
- From: jfreeze at lexmark.com
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 03:32:32 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The following seems to be a bug. In the first example, both the true and
the false parts of If are being evaluated. In the secon example, only
the true part. If this is not a bug, could someone please explain this
behavior to me. Thanks
Prev by Date:
Re: Conditions on patterns in Flat functions
Next by Date:
discrete math, how many zeroes in 125!
Previous by thread:
Re: Erroneous ImageSize?
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Is this a bug?