- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13402] Re: [mg13364] rkf45
- From: Carl Woll <carlw at fermi.phys.washington.edu>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 03:32:45 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
What's wrong with the built-in function NDSolve? Although it is a
general purpose integrator which uses the Adams method or the Gear
method depending on stiffness, you can choose to use a RKF method if
you want, with the option
Method -> RungeKutta
which uses a Fehlberg order 4-5 Runge-Kutta algorithm.
Dept of Physics
U of Washington
On Mon, 20 Jul 1998 phpcp at csv.warwick.ac.uk wrote:
> Can someone give me a package/program/code for runge kutta fehlberg
> integrator that works fast (at least fast enough).
Prev by Date:
Install and command line args?
Next by Date:
Re:Graphics bug in Mathematica (2)
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: