Re: Space between different Cells

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13390] Re: Space between different Cells
  • From: paulh (P.J. Hinton)
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 03:32:34 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <6ounko$ik8 at smc.vnet.net>, mabi at solidmr.kun.nl (Marlies
Brinksma) writes:

|> I searched the whole option inspection for a way to change the empty
|> space  between different Cells. Unfortunately I didn't find
anything.  |> Could anyone tell me whether this is possible and how
this can be done?

The option you're looking for is CellMargins.  Evaluate the following
expressions in a notebook to get documentation on what the settings
mean.

FrontEndExecute[FrontEnd`HelpBrowserLookup["RefGuide", "CellMargins"]]

FrontEndExecute[FrontEnd`HelpBrowserLookup["MainBook", {"2.10.9",
"9.6"}]]

--
P.J. Hinton
Mathematica Programming Group		paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research,