Re: Space between different Cells

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg13409] Re: [mg13310] Space between different Cells
  • From: Carl Woll <carlw at fermi.phys.washington.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 03:32:53 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Marlies,

The option which controls spacing is CellMargins, which you can locate
by typing CellMargins in the lookup field of the option inspector. You
will need to change both the bottom margin of the top cell, and the top
margin of the bottom cell.

If you set the scope of the option inspector to selection, you will only
change the margins of the selected cell. If you set the scope of the
option inspector to selection's style, you will change the margins of
all of the cells of the selected style. Finally, you can change these
settings in the Style Sheet, if you want to avoid having to change
these settings each time you start a new notebook.

Carl Woll
Dept of Physics
U of Washington