Re: Math3.0 OptionInspector | NotebookOptions | PrintingOptions | Headers --> all 'None' keeps printing headers. HELP
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13395] Re: Math3.0 OptionInspector | NotebookOptions | PrintingOptions | Headers --> all 'None' keeps printing headers. HELP
- From: paulh (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 03:32:39 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <6ouom0$j02 at smc.vnet.net>, arie at news.surfnet.nl writes: |> When for a notebook I set the PageHeaders and PageFooters all None with |> the Option Inspector under Notebook Options | Printing Options, this |> program keeps printing headers with a page number and file name. What |> am I forgetting to do here? Chances are you've got the Option Inspector set to the wrong scope. Check to see if the combo box menu at the top of the Option Inspector dialog shows Global. If it does, then settings will apply only if these settings are not explicitly set somewhere further down the hierarchy (Style Sheet and Notebook respectively). You'll probably want to set the values at the Notebook level by changing the combo box from Global to Notebook. See the following FAQ for more information. http://www.wolfram.com/support/FrontEnds/Printing/DefaultHeadFoot.html -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.