Packages Search Path: how to set it?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13470] Packages Search Path: how to set it?
- From: "Ionel Simionescu" <ionel at psy.uva.nl>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 02:33:32 -0400
- Organisation: Faculty of Psychology, University of Amsterdam
- Organization: University of Amsterdam
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a clean, standard way to set up the packages search path such
will (also) look in custom directories?
I would like to avoid tweaking directly the sysinit.m
Prev by Date:
Re: writing programs
Next by Date:
Re: How to declare Integers?
Previous by thread:
Deconvolution of Experimental Observations
Next by thread:
Re: Packages Search Path: how to set it?