Sorting a Table?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13532] Sorting a Table?
- From: siegman at ee.stanford.edu (AES)
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 04:33:40 -0400
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'd like to sort a Table with N columns, by rows, based on the numerical value in the K-th column. (Just to sure I'm saying this correctly, "sort by rows" in this case means to me that you move entire rows up or down according to the value in the K-th column.) Is there a template or instructions for doing this anywhere? Thanks, siegman at ee.stanford.edu