3d graphs (parametric)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13536] 3d graphs (parametric)
- From: jason.theiling at furman.edu (jason theiling)
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 04:33:44 -0400
- Organization: The Math Forum
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am working on a project with Mathematica 3 for Win 95, and I was wondering if it is possible to do a 3D plot of some sorts that will involve 5 equations. Basicly, I have 3 motion (location) equations, 1 for time, and 1 for rotation/orientation of particle. Really, the equations are just parameters, but the program doesn't like that many of them, so I have been stuck with just plotting each equation individually. Maybe if I could do multiple graphs or something??? Any help would be great!!