3d graphs (parametric)

I am working on a project with Mathematica 3 for Win 95, and I was
wondering if it is possible to do a 3D plot of some sorts that will
involve 5 equations. Basicly, I have 3 motion (location) equations, 1
for time, and 1 for rotation/orientation of particle.  Really, the
equations are just parameters, but the program doesn't like that many
of them, so I have been stuck with just plotting each equation
individually.  Maybe if I could do multiple graphs or something???

Any help would be great!!