Cluster-Analysis with Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg13506] Cluster-Analysis with Mathematica?
- From: simon at informatik.tu-cottbus.de (Frank Simon)
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 04:33:22 -0400
- Organization: UCS, TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY at COTTBUS (Germany)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
As I have read in the mathematica FAQ one year ago some one asked the same question that I'm interested at the moment. Unfortunately no answer is stored in any mathematica reference. "Has anyone coded some of the more common algorithms from statistical cluster theory (particularly complete linkage and Ward's method) in Mathematica. " (24.5.97) Does there any package exist with the implementation of these algorithms? Or do you know additional links where to look on (I have tried all that search engines like hotbot or yahoo have found). Thanks in advance Frank Simon