How to get PostScript file in text mode.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12682] How to get PostScript file in text mode.
- From: Jacek Pliszka <pliszka at bethe.ucdavis.edu>
- Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 23:16:53 -0400
- Organization: University of California, Davis
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I use mathematica 3.0 at Linux server in text mode (no X). I want to
produce some PostScript file. In the Mathbook I found that the proper
command is PSPrint, but I cannot find it in any of the packages.
How to do it?
Also how to combine two plots when I am running in a text mode?
Tmp: pliszka at bethe.ucdavis.edu Perm: pliszka at fuw.edu.pl
Prev by Date:
Re: Missing link
Next by Date:
Re: variation on Split [comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica]
Previous by thread:
Re: Exporting plots within Win applications / Metafile under Unix/Linux?
Next by thread:
Re: How to get PostScript file in text mode.