How to get PostScript file in text mode.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12682] How to get PostScript file in text mode.
- From: Jacek Pliszka <pliszka at bethe.ucdavis.edu>
- Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 23:16:53 -0400
- Organization: University of California, Davis
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi! I use mathematica 3.0 at Linux server in text mode (no X). I want to produce some PostScript file. In the Mathbook I found that the proper command is PSPrint, but I cannot find it in any of the packages. How to do it? Also how to combine two plots when I am running in a text mode? Regards, Jacek Pliszka Tmp: pliszka at bethe.ucdavis.edu Perm: pliszka at fuw.edu.pl