Re: How to get PostScript file in text mode.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12710] Re: How to get PostScript file in text mode.
- From: Jacek Pliszka <pliszka at bethe.ucdavis.edu>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 02:21:01 -0400
- Organization: University of California, Davis
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 2 Jun 1998, P.J. Hinton wrote: > http://www.wolfram.com/support/Systems/Unix/PSPrint.html Thanks, it works. > |> Also how to combine two plots when I am running in a text mode? > > I believe the method for doing this is the same as when you're dealing > with the notebook front end. Any graphics generating command returns > an object of some sort after evaluation that you can use for future > reference. Here is a simple example that demonstrates the behavior: Yes it works. Previously I had no way to check since I didn't know how to output to file. I only get a lot of messages like: LinkObject::linkx: Argument LinkObject[motifps -mathlink -linkmode ParentConnect, 1, 1] in LinkWrite[<<2>>] is not an open LinkObject. Does anybody know how to get rid of them? Regards, Jacek Pliszka Tmp: pliszka at bethe.ucdavis.edu Perm: pliszka at fuw.edu.pl