Re: How to get PostScript file in text mode.

On 2 Jun 1998, P.J. Hinton wrote:

> http://www.wolfram.com/support/Systems/Unix/PSPrint.html

Thanks, it works.

> |> Also how to combine two plots when I am running in a text mode?
>
> I believe the method for doing this is the same as when you're dealing
> with the notebook front end.  Any graphics generating command returns
> an object of some sort after evaluation that you can use for future
> reference.  Here is a simple example that demonstrates the behavior:

Yes it works. Previously I had no way to check since I didn't know how
to output to file. I only get a lot of messages like:

LinkObject::linkx:
   Argument LinkObject[motifps -mathlink -linkmode ParentConnect, 1, 1]
in
    LinkWrite[<<2>>] is not an open LinkObject.

Does anybody know how to get rid of them?

Regards,

Jacek Pliszka

Tmp: pliszka at bethe.ucdavis.edu  Perm: pliszka at fuw.edu.pl