Re: Using a palette as an interface

Hello, mathgroup -

Nicholas Sawyer recently posted a question about the method for using a
palette to provide initializing inputs to a notebook.  I have been
trying to figure out how to do exactly this, but I have found that the
few examples on the Mathematica web pages are difficult to decipher.
Can anyone point me to a reference which gives a good treatment of the
use of palettes, beginning with the basics ?

Thanks.

    Beverly  Bradley
    (beverly.bradley at psislidell.com)