Re: Greek letter epsilon / varepsilon

I am not sure what Varepsilon is, but if you type Esc-e-Esc, where Esc
is the escape key on W95 (not sure what you use on the Mac), you will
get a lower case epsilon. If you got to the File-Palettes pull-down,
pick "Basic Typesetting". This will put up a palette which you should
probably enlarge a bit to see all of it. If you put the cursor over a
character, its keyboard equivalent will appear at the bottom of the
palette. Note that not all characters have a keyboard equivalent.

Cheers,

Kevin