Absolute coordinates in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg12715] Absolute coordinates in Mathematica
  • From: Jacek Pliszka <pliszka at>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 02:21:05 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

How to put some text in the lower left corner of the plot? I cannot make
it with a plot coordinates since they change every time.

It is so easy in PAW or gnuplot but here I spent over an hour on
browsing Wolfram pages and reading the mathbook.

Thanks in advance,

Jacek Pliszka

Tmp: pliszka at  Perm: pliszka at