Re: How to get PostScript file in text mode.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12713] Re: How to get PostScript file in text mode.
- From: Jacek Pliszka <pliszka at bethe.ucdavis.edu>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 02:21:03 -0400
- Organization: University of California, Davis
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.SUN.3.95.980602124604.2846Femail@example.com> <Pine.LNX.3.95.980602150529.10271Ffirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Tue, 2 Jun 1998, P.J. Hinton wrote: > The X Window graphics, generated by the kernel when the DISPLAY > environment variable is set, are handled by a MathLink program called > motifps. OK. I unset the DISPLAY variable and now I have a nice terminal graphics. Thanks, Jacek Pliszka Tmp: pliszka at bethe.ucdavis.edu Perm: pliszka at fuw.edu.pl