Mathematica + OLE?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12769] Mathematica + OLE?
- From: harrison at ugcs.caltech.edu (Michael L. Harrison)
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 03:04:28 -0400
- Organization: California Institute of Technology, Pasadena
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In the Mathematica 3.0 book it says that Mathematica supports "OLE for Windows". Does this mean that Mathematica can be called just like any other object from within an external program (such as an active server page). If so, do you have to call the mathematica *.exe or does it come with a *.dll for use in Windows applications? Thanks, Michael Harrison