Easy way to autoload packages.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12780] Easy way to autoload packages.
- From: "Chris Farr" <farr at brown.edu>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 03:04:40 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to autoload some frequently used functions that are
included in packages that reside in the addons subdirectory.
How can I have Mathematica autoload these functions whenever I start up
I have also created my own packages with some useful functions.
How do I autoload these?
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Split in Mathematica 2.2
Next by Date:
Nonlinear Fit algorithms
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Split in Mathematica 2.2
Next by thread:
Re: Easy way to autoload packages.