Easy way to autoload packages.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12780] Easy way to autoload packages.
- From: "Chris Farr" <farr at brown.edu>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 03:04:40 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to autoload some frequently used functions that are included in packages that reside in the addons subdirectory. How can I have Mathematica autoload these functions whenever I start up the program. I have also created my own packages with some useful functions. How do I autoload these? Thanks in advance, Chris Farr