Re: Easy way to autoload packages.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12818] Re: Easy way to autoload packages.
- From: Bhuvanesh Bhatt <bbhatt1 at triton.towson.edu>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 04:05:47 -0400
- Organization: Towson University
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 10 Jun 1998, Chris Farr wrote: > I would like to autoload some frequently used functions that are > included in packages that reside in the addons subdirectory. The help file is quite comprehensive. It says that to do that you need to COPY the packages to the Autoload folder. I've not made any packages, so I'm not really sure we can use the same procedure for those. > > How can I have Mathematica autoload these functions whenever I start up > the program. > > I have also created my own packages with some useful functions. > > How do I autoload these? > > Thanks in advance, > > Chris Farr > > > > Bhuvanesh Bhatt, PHYSICS and Computer Science Major. <bbhatt1 at tiger.towson.edu> http://tiger.towson.edu/~bbhatt1 "The task is not so much to see what no one has yet seen, but rather to think what no one has yet thought, about that which everyone sees." -- E. Schrodinger.