user defined palettes
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12765] user defined palettes
- From: Sean Ross <seanross at worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 03:04:24 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This is a "just for curious" question. When I create a palette and save it to the SystemFiles\FrontEnd\Palettes directory, the title of my new palette appears on the File:Palettes submenu. However, when I actually click on the button and open the palette, the palette window displays the name of the palette file. None of the built in palettes display the names of their files. Does anyone know the option to turn off displaying the name of a file in the window bar?