Re: user defined palettes
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12799] Re: [mg12765] user defined palettes
- From: John Fultz <jfultz>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 04:05:31 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> This is a "just for curious" question. When I create a palette and save > it to the SystemFiles\FrontEnd\Palettes directory, the title of my new > palette appears on the File:Palettes submenu. However, when I actually > click on the button and open the palette, the palette window displays > the name of the palette file. None of the built in palettes display > the names of their files. Does anyone know the option to turn off > displaying the name of a file in the window bar? That would be: WindowTitle->None Sincerely, John Fultz jfultz at wolfram.com Front End Group Wolfram Research, Inc.