Re: logplot

Haihong Che wrote:

> Hi, Friends,
> I am begining to use Mathematic software and want to display my
> functions with logplot, but it did not work when I used the commands
> LogPlot[x^2, {x, 1, 3}] according to the Graphics`Graphics` help. Could
> you give me a real help?
> Thank you,
> Helen

When asking for help, never say "It didn't work".  That is so vague that
we can't help you.  Tell us EXACTLY what you typed including how you
loaded the package and EXACTLY what did happen.  On my Win95 pentium
running Mathematica 3.0.1:

Needs["Graphics`Graphics`"]

LogPlot[x^2, {x, 1, 3}]

produced a nice graph.  Note that the loading of the package and the
command must be in separate cells.