Re: logplot

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg12751] Re: logplot
  • From: "Stephen P Luttrell" <luttrell at>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 03:04:13 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

>I am begining to use Mathematic software and want to display my
>functions with logplot, but it did not work when I used the commands
>LogPlot[x^2, {x, 1, 3}] according to the Graphics`Graphics` help. Could
>you give me a real help?

You have to read in the Graphics`Graphics` package first.

Start with a new Mathematica session, and evaluate the following

You can then evaluate your expression

LogPlot[x^2, {x, 1, 3}]

Stephen P Luttrell
luttrell at
Adaptive Systems Theory                           01684-894046 (phone)
Room EX21, DERA                                    01684-894384 (fax)
Malvern, Worcs, WR14 3PS, U.K.