Re: logplot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg12751] Re: logplot
  • From: "Stephen P Luttrell" <luttrell at signal.dra.hmg.gb>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 03:04:13 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

>I am begining to use Mathematic software and want to display my
>functions with logplot, but it did not work when I used the commands
>LogPlot[x^2, {x, 1, 3}] according to the Graphics`Graphics` help. Could
>you give me a real help?

You have to read in the Graphics`Graphics` package first.

Start with a new Mathematica session, and evaluate the following
expression

<<Graphics`Graphics`

You can then evaluate your expression

LogPlot[x^2, {x, 1, 3}]

Stephen P Luttrell
luttrell at signal.dera.gov.uk
Adaptive Systems Theory                           01684-894046 (phone)
Room EX21, DERA                                    01684-894384 (fax)
Malvern, Worcs, WR14 3PS, U.K.
http://www.dera.gov.uk/cis5pip/Welcome.html