The Power Set

Dear All,

Since I am new to Mathematica, I apologise if this question is trivial!!
I am trying to list all the subsets of a set of variables, ie

I have a set X containing 4 variables X1, X2, X3 and X4 - so what I want
to do is list all the subsets, so for this case it would be:

X1
X2
X3
X4
X1,X2
X1,X3
X1,X4
X2,X3
X2,X4
X3,X4
X1,X2,X3
X1,X2,X4
X1,X3,X4
X2,X3,X4
X1,X2,X3,X4

The problem is as the set becomes larger, there are 2^n possible
subsets, as such I would like to know if there is a quick way of
displaying this information in this format.

Thanks for any help in advance

Jasvinder