Re: Easy way to autoload packages.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12817] Re: [mg12780] Easy way to autoload packages.
- From: "Kevin J. McCann" <kevinmccann at erols.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 04:05:46 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Put your load in the init.m file (C:\Program Files\Wolfram Research\Mathematica\3.0\Configuration\Kernel\init.m - on W95). Just put in your << or Needs towards the end of the file. Cheers, Kevin I put a few PrependTo[ ]'s to add some folders to $Path there as well. >I would like to autoload some frequently used functions that are >included in packages that reside in the addons subdirectory. > >How can I have Mathematica autoload these functions whenever I start up > the program. > >I have also created my own packages with some useful functions. > >How do I autoload these? > >Thanks in advance, > >Chris Farr > > >