Extracting Polynomial Coefficients
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12827] Extracting Polynomial Coefficients
- From: Thomas Bell <tombell at leland.stanford.edu>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 18:15:06 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a very long polynomial that's a function of about 10 variables. I can group the terms using the function call MonomialList[equation, variableList, CoefficientDomain->RationalFunctions]; The output of this function call, however, still has the variables in it. I'd like to extract only the coefficients without the variables and print them to a file. There are MANY terms in the list, and naming individual terms isn't practical. Thanks in advance.