Re: error messages
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12894] Re: error messages
- From: Kay <Kay-Uwe.Kasemir at Physik.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 03:44:18 -0400
- Organization: Physik
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dustin <dsoodak at virtu.sar.usf.edu> wrote in article
<6m7geg$gra at smc.vnet.net>...
> Since error messages in Mathematica are recursive, it isn't too uncommon
> to get infinite recursion.
While I don't have ann answer, I would like to add my problem to the
list because it also concernes error messages, more specific: how to
Being given a number of different possible values for parameters, I am
trying to find a solution for some equations with "FindRoot".
Some parameters are OK and hence FindRoot gives me a solution, others,
however, are bad so FindRoot sends error messages and returns some
As a human I can see if there were error messages and decide to ignore
How can I automate this, e.g. write something like
Prev by Date:
Strange behavior of Sort
Next by Date:
Re: symbols in eps files?
Previous by thread:
RE: error messages
Next by thread:
DSolve&NDSOLve with 3.0.1, w95