Re: symbols in eps files?

I have had the same problem with ver 3.0. Also, the letters in vertical
labels are rotated incorrectly.  I spent a lot of time trying to solve
these problems, and have finally resorted to importing the eps file
into Illustrator and fixing the labels there. I would have thought
there was a solution to this problem within mathematics.

Harvey Moseley