Re: symbols in eps files?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg12891] Re: symbols in eps files?
  • From: smose65513 at (SMose65513)
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 03:44:15 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have had the same problem with ver 3.0. Also, the letters in vertical
labels are rotated incorrectly.  I spent a lot of time trying to solve
these problems, and have finally resorted to importing the eps file
into Illustrator and fixing the labels there. I would have thought
there was a solution to this problem within mathematics.

Harvey Moseley