- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12939] Trigonometric equation????
- From: "Rikis" <rikis at tin.it>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 03:44:57 -0400
- Organization: Telecom Italia Net
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm in trouble: I have to isolate x and y in this system of equations
and I don't know how...
Could you please help me?
L = C*x + (2*R) / tan(y/2)
x = 2 * ( (V - R - R/cos(y)) * tan(y) )
L,C,R,V are constants
Thank you very much!!!
Prev by Date:
Re: symbols in eps files?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Strange behavior of Sort
Next by thread:
Re: Trigonometric equation????