- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12932] characterencoding
- From: Sean Ross <seanross at worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 03:44:50 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The commands ToCharacterCode and FromCharacterCode have an option "CharacterEncoding", so that one can get codes in specific fonts. Whenever the option is invoked, Mathematica looks in the SystemFiles\CharacterEncoding directory to see if the characterencoding is there. In my particular SystemFiles\CharacterEncoding, there are a number of fonts listed, but by no means is every windows font listed. It turns out I have a specialized need to use a font not listed in my characterencoding directory. Does anyone know how to tell mathematica to make characterencoding files for all windows fonts? Is such a thing possible?