Pulling out certain order terms from a polynomial
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12889] Pulling out certain order terms from a polynomial
- From: "Rod Miller" <rlmiller at afit.af.mil>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 03:44:14 -0400
- Organization: USAF
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hell o everyone,
I am working with large series and am interetsted in only retaining
certain order terms in the expansion. Example, I expand a
multivariate function in du and dv in an 8th order series in du and dv.
I only want to keep the terms where the order of the term is 8 or less.
Does anyone know how to do this in Mathematica?
rlmiller at afit.af.mil
Prev by Date:
Re: greek symbols in eps files
Next by Date:
RE: Dynamic Programming
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Pulling out certain order terms from a polynomial