- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12904] NDSolve
- From: phpcp <phpcp at csv.warwick.ac.uk>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 03:44:27 -0400
- Organization: University of Warwick, UK
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does NDSOlve use adaptive stepsize while using Method -> RungeKutta?
What is the smallest stepsize possible?
Also, how can one check if the numerical solution obtained is good
Prev by Date:
Re: Position on a List
Next by Date:
Re: NonLinearRegress question
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: