- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12957] Re: NDSolve
- From: "Volker Doerr" <vd at cascade.de>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 02:51:47 -0400
- Organization: Cascade Informationssysteme GmbH
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> While using NDSolve with Method -> RungeKutta, is the stepsize adaptive?
> Also, how can one check if the numerical results are right?
After calculating forward you can calculate backward. Then
simply compare the results with the starting values.
V o l k e r
vd at cascade.de
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Strange behavior of Sort
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: