Acceleration of NDSolve
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg12948] Acceleration of NDSolve
- From: Michael Bunk <m.bunk at iatf.fzk.de>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 02:51:42 -0400
- Organization: Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm using NDSolve together with InterpolatingFunctions as arguments.
This leads to very long CPU-times compared with an analytic formulation
of the problem
analytic formulation : CPU-time -> 15 minutes InterpolatingFunctions:
CPU-time -> 10-20 hours.
Is it possible to accelerate InterpolatingFunctions? I tried Compile,
but this doesn't work with lists, i.e. InterpolatingFunctions.
Prev by Date:
Re: Strange behavior of Sort
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Protection against some Front end problems and crashes
Next by thread: